Personal Consulting for Emergency Preparedness / Disaster Preparedness / Survival
Private, personalized consultation services to assess your needs. Custom plans tailored to each client and situation.
Emergency Preparedness / Disaster Preparedness / Survival encompasses a wide area of knowledge and skills. I have four primary classes I offer as well as custom classes and per hour consultations. With classes, any additional time is billed on a per hour basis. The structure of each class is flexible so that you can receive the most from class time based on your needs.
Consulting by the hour
Pre-designed classes (see below)
While I normally do not sell kits or equipment, I can assemble a kit for you for an additional fee.
- What is Emergency Preparedness / Disaster Preparedness / Survival?
- Why should we prepare?
- Basics of Emergency Preparedness / Disaster Preparedness / Survival?
- Types of Emergencies
- Hunker in or bug out?
- Where do you go?
- Suggested skills
- Basic home preperations
- How long to stock for
- What to stock
- Types of kits and content lists
- Health Matters
- Preserving your wealth
- Resource list provided
- Shelf life of canned food (government studies)
- Shelf life of medicine (government study)
- Course outline / manual (includes basic information)
- Three DVDs (over 12 gigabytes) of reference books & building plans
(Over 925 copyright free or public domain books & over 700 building plans)
--- Archery (13 books)
--- Basket Making (15 books)
--- Blacksmithing & Metalwork (20 books)
--- Butchery (5 books)
--- Building (31 books)
--- Camping (47 books)
--- Carpentry (15 books)
--- Cheese Making (23 books)
--- Cobbler & Shoe Making (12 books)
--- Farming (238 books total)
---- General Farming (26 books)
---- Animals General (32 books)
---- Bees (14 books)
---- Cattle and Dairy (16 books)
---- Fruit (21 book)
---- Goats (10 books)
---- Horses (46 books)
---- Pigs (29 books)
---- Poultry (13 books)
---- Sheep (31 books)
--- Fishing (15 books)
--- Gardening (30 books)
--- Herbs (25 books)
--- Homesteading (3 books)
--- Hunting (23 books)
--- Knitting & Crochet (28 books)
--- Leatherworking (22 books)
--- Masonry (19 books)
--- Medical (118 books)
--- Pottery (12 books)
--- Preserving Food (25 books)
--- Rug Making (3 books)
--- Skinning & Tanning (21 books)
--- Sewing & Needlework (42 books)
--- Textiles & Fabric (64 books total)
---- General (22 books)
---- Carding & Spinning (26 books)
---- Weaving (24 books)
--- Trapping (33 books)
--- Veterinary Medicine (36 books)
--- Building Plans from LSU (Over 700)
- Maximum 2 hours
- Basic plus the following:
- Basic review of situation and preps
- Maximum 4 hours
- Intermediate plus the following:
- Indepth review of situation and preps
- Site review (one site only / basic suggestions)
- Basic skills training
- Maximum 6 hours
- Advanced plus the following:
- Complete site review including design of any improvements (up to 2 sites)
- Custom skills matrix and training
- Maximum 8 hours
For some skills or training I will refer you to an expert in that skill. An example of this would be traps, snares and skinning.
Consultation can involve email, phone or travel. Contact me for pricing and availability.